TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· "Buyer" means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller;
· "Contract" means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
· "Goods" means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller;
· "Seller" means Rebecca Vorperian trading as 'girlwithbeads' of 9 Elmfield Road, London, E17 7HJ that owns and operates www.girlwithbeads.co.uk
· "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller;
· "Website" means www.girlwithbeads.co.uk
· Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
· These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
· Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
· Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
· Any complaints should be addressed to the Seller at: email@example.com
· All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods according to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
· Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 28 days.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
· The price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the Website. The price is inclusive of VAT. The price excludes delivery charges.
· The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
· After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods together with information on the right to cancel.
· Payment of the price plus VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
RIGHTS OF SELLER
· The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
· The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any Goods from the Website at any time.
· The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
· The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
· Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 14 working days of acceptance of order.
· Goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within 28 working days of acceptance of order.
· Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
· The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. However the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
· Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
· Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods, or where the Buyer fails to take delivery at the agreed time, at the time delivery was attempted.
· Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment of the price has been made in full.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN
· The Buyer may cancel the order for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days.
· The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
· Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller within 28 days of delivery. The Buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective.
· The Buyer has the right to cancel the Contract and receive a refund by informing the Seller by email at email@example.com within 14 working days of receipt of the Goods.
· Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense within 28 days of cancellation in the original packaging and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (including delivery charges, if any) except for return postal charges. If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
· Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.